Getting older means learning a few little life lessons that help build contentment…
- The more stuff I have, the more work it is to take care of it all.
- I can’t control all of my circumstances (not even most)
- I can’t control what other people do.
- I can enjoy being myself.
- I should take more photographs of my family….and be willing to be in them sometimes!
- Time building family traditions is so worth it.
- Other people do not read my mind….if I am feeling hurt, I need to talk to them.
- I don’t need to please everyone.
- It’s okay to say no.
- Never apologize for loving my animals
- Trust my husband’s judgment.
- Life seems short but I have all of eternity ahead of me!