So…a girl from the 20th century takes a stab at the 21st…Here goes!
Bits and pieces from recent pinterest boards-
- Organization: Found these wonderful little chalkboard labels at Walmart the other day. They are so pretty on the mason jars in my pantry (black beans, spices whatever) but they translate well to my sewing studio baskets just as nicely. LOVE them!
- Decorating: Really like these rich neutral colors from Jones Design Co http://jonesdesigncompany.com/decorate/paint-piano/
- Makes me smile: Hedgehog mittens! Everybody needs some! Found on morehousefarm.com
- Kitchen: Steamy bread pudding straight from the oven…add lots of whipped cream please.
- Knitting projects: Gnome house hats for all the grandkiddos.
- Inspiration: Pretty satin baby shoes on Etsy.com.
- Correspondence: What’s correspondence??? Really, I need to write more.
- Fashion: Discovering the awesome side of 60’s design. http://metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/80017838?rpp=60&pg=2&rndkey=20120108&ft=*&deptids=8&pos=97
- Current obsession: GOATS! Can’t wait to have my own! (I know….they are a nuisance…but oh so cute!)
- Collections: Vintage egg cups. The Daughter gave me some beautiful ones for Christmas.
- Gardening: The Husband and I are up to our elbows in garden planning. Bought 2 fistfulls of seed packets at Fleet Farm over the weekend and now we just wait for the ground to thaw.
Well, guess that’s plenty to keep me busy today. How does anyone get bored??